At Marian, We Don’t Just Build Homes. We Design Your Dreams!
Established in 2008 as a partnership company, Marian Infrastructures was founded by a two-man team of professional Civil Engineers with a modest team of 6 members. The company was upgraded to a Private Limited company called Marian Projects led by a board of principled directors in March 2011. Today, the company comprises a total direct employee strength of 30+ and a workforce of around 1500+.
Today, we are among the most prominent real estate developers in Mangalore and have made our presence felt across the Dakshina Kannada district in a relatively short span of time. We have designed, developed and delivered more than 1600+ homes across 19 projects to our satisfied customers.
“Marian” is a household name today and has become one of the most sought after companies for quality homes which cater to all segments of society. All our projects are meticulously planned by select professional teams and equally dedicated professional execution teams. The company boasts of an in-house construction team that has created a niche in the construction industry of Mangalore by bagging prestigious awards for its contracting ventures.
The Marian team has laid down ambitious plans for the coming years and we intend to expand our presence globally with our forthcoming ventures.
- To deliver quality homes and meet customer satisfaction.
- Understanding & constructing eco-friendly homes.
- Conservation of energy & natural resources.
- Create a niche in the residential sector by economizing on projects & creating affordable homes.
- Drive towards recycling of waste materials & segregation.
- To be an Economical & Professional Contractor with no compromises on customer specifications.
To combine aggressive strategic marketing with quality services at competitive prices to provide the best service to the customers.
Over the years, we have set many records and crossed many milestones. We are particularly proud:
- One of the first companies to include fully equipped kitchens for projects in Mangalore.
- Completed the prestigious Academic Block III of St. Joseph’s Engineering College, Mangalore in a record time with all related infrastructural facilities.
- Completed the factory building for M/s Brightflexi International Pvt. Ltd. at Baikampady, Mangalore within the scheduled timeline.
- Completed income tax offices refurbishment and interiors in a record time of 45 days.
- Completed the prestigious St. Zuze Vas Home – retired priests home within the stipulated contract period which was awarded the “Outstanding Concrete Structure” at the Ultratech awards 2017.
- Completed the project “Home for the Aged” at Kurkal Village, Shankarapura, Udupi district 6 months ahead of schedule and was awarded the “Well built concrete structure” at the Ultratech awards 2018.
- Installed a 30KLD STP plant at one of the projects without any municipality/corporation obligations.
- ISO 9001:2015 certification has been maintained regularly since 2013 and has been a major driver for our quality management systems with stringent audits and follow up by external agencies.
Marian Projects Pvt. Ltd. is committed to:
- Develop and construct Residential and Commercial premises and provide allied support services on par with the highest Quality Assurance to our esteemed clients.
- Consistently maintain the product and support service Quality to match the best in the Industry.
- Meet customer requirements & excel in the same.
- To continually improve the Project Management Processes by taking timely corrective actions based on the experience of previously handed over projects.
- Ensure compliance to all regulatory & statutory bodies to which we subscribe.
- Adopt risk-based thinking in all the processes with actions focused on minimizing the associated risks.
- Implement innovative technologies in all our activities.
- Maintain Continual Professional Development (CPD) through measurement, performance evaluation, review & training.
- Maintain an effective QMS & meet safety requirements.
- Disseminate the above policy to all employees & connected people of the organization.